Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Beating Figures




She spoke in words of longing,
Did I answered in phrases of joy?
It was simply heartbeats flowing...

I cannot recall the day I felt,
You could not remember either...
Frozen iron ready to hammer and smelt.

You can now hear deep within the gorge:
Work it, I say, Master smith!
Bring together these dreams and forge!

Drumming... the echo goes forth running...
Up the river, down the hills,
Yet aforegoing to spend the silver.

So typical to those forgetful,
In their human nature,
To avoid remembering, to free their pores,
From those bad old deals, we all tend to come pay.

Did she speak words of longing?
I answered with phrases of gold...
They were worlds colliding.

One another into a heightened other.
She spoke, I walked...

I listened...
She followed...

No comments:

Post a Comment