Saturday, December 08, 2007

Uncertainties




If I could, I would tell you a secret,
If I could, I would show my shadows,
If I could, I would ask you of your demons,
If I could, I would do much...

I wonder what is it that binds me today?
For I know the truths that speed you.
And yet I am unaware of the truths that slow me.
Supervising an affair, never the goal.

Plans and roads to take, of which I asked...
None were replied.
I did not understand...
You wish to invest into a greater love...
Placed so much in the line without reason...

Asking too much in so little time...
Alas, you are brave one...
Yet, I need to see more... I need to feel more...

Now I know... After time has passed...
And yet you failed to notice...
Now you know... After all this time...
You closed the doors on your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment