Friday, March 04, 2011

Lost in my Bubble


How impossible does it seem?
There is no such thing as reality here.

Deep in the depths of the best dream,
They both fill heart with loving grace.

Yet, I still feel lost.
Yet, I still feel without accomplishment.

Nothing can satisfy the hunger.
The hunter's need.

There must be prey for this hunt in these lands I now roam...

This lioness' pet cannot stay still in these calm waters.
It needs to kill.

Swim against the tide,
Feeling the resistance pushing me back,
And ripping through the bubble...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have read this blog on many occasions and was always overwhelmed at the amount of emotions it stirred in me.

    This post in particular has touched a chord. It might mean something else altogether - but for me -
    There must be prey for this hunt in these lands I now roam...
    Swim against the tide,
    Feeling the resistance pushing me back,
    And ripping through the bubble...

    those sentences are a quiet comfort through the underlying desperation. Thank you.

    Your poetry is a solace and an inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete