Sunday, October 01, 2006

Release




And so today I will destroy...
What I have so carefully guarded...
And so today I will undo...
What I have so patiently grown...

There is no more reason in keeping it.
There is no reason in giving it.
It is mine, and mine alone.
I will kill it.

Oh and they shall cry...
Oh and they shall say...
- "Why oh why"
And I will answer...


"Any path is only a path,
And there is no affront,
To oneself or to others,
In dropping it if that is what your heart tells you...
Look at every path closely and deliberately.
Try it as many times as you think necessary.
Then ask youself, and yourself alone, one question...
Does this path have a heart?
If it does, the path is good,
If it doesn't it is of no use."

Bow and farewell.
The winds of change have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment