Monday, October 30, 2006

Stained Stone Step Still




Can you tell me where hours go...
Where time flows...

Some issues have been left unspoken,
Some troubles have remain unwanted.

Mother, can you tell me...
What the flame seeks...

Sometimes rain can't put the fire out,
Sometimes water falls too far.

River lead me to the open sea...
To the ocean I must go...

If you don't recognize me,
Is because it's time for you to move on.

Shadow over my past...
I seem to left behind...

Shadows of my past...
I can't recall...

Shadows of things past...
I simply ignore...

Moonlight lights my road,
Stars set the course.

My shadow follows.
You follow.

I can't stop running...
There is no end in this world...

To my run.
To my game.
To my name.

2 comments:

  1. The magic of your poetry stays in the imagery of vision, shade & colour.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete