Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We Live to Drink Water




Dissolving through the mist of my dreams,
I came to banish my exile...
This was the word:

"In the middle of the river there is a boat.
Uncharted lights make it easier to the Free Lands,
Whenever truth comes friendly, as it should.
Rejoice in the sense that maybe you can still feel it,
That transparent darkness in which you float.
For in it's absence, how would you know?"

Embrace the limit of these two bands.
Again will prevail the center force -
The balanced rhythm of gentle beatings.
Each breath, the flowing will then continues,
Sliding aside of many sleepers; Dreaming.
All this, bordering the shores of distance lands.
Unknown to you
Or me.

When did you remember such a searching thrill?
Of truth be told and unlocking reason?
How delicate should this plated present be bestowed?

Behold...

Take this from the heavy vaults of well kept secrecy,
And share the reasons why the river still flows serene.

Come drink from my glass...
This water is for you
And me.

1 comment: