Saturday, November 24, 2007

Her Story

Simply said:
There are no words I could offer.
No explanation that would comply.

She made up her mind...
She made up her truth...
Her fears rendered the reality she so much despised.

There is no true bond when fear is met
And repetition inevitably kills it all.

Just like oceans break the stone...

Just like wounds bleed undone...

She made up her story...
She made up her reasons...
Her fears rendered the thoughts that I portrayed.

There was no reason to salvage it
Even if hope still remained.

Just like a broken sword...

Just like a shattered hope...

Simply said:
There are none...

3 comments:

  1. Very sad but often very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to quote a part of this poem in an upcoming blog. I will give you credit, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite on your blog

    ReplyDelete